The registration of candidates for full-time 1st cycle studies and long-cycle studies lasted from 15 July to 20 August 2020. 112 programmes of 1st cycle studies and 17 programmes of long-cycle studies were available in Online Application System (IRK). The results of qualification proceedings will be announced gradually from 25 August.
Popularity of study programmes
So far, over 14,000 candidates have registered in Online Application System. Overall they submitted more than 19,500 applications. The most frequently selected study programmes this year are Psychology – 1,488 registered candidates, Law – 1,347 and English Studies (including all majors).
The highest number of candidates for one place was in the following study programmes:
- Cinematography and Photography: 12.4;
- Psychology: 12.5;
- English Studies: Translation Programme with Korean: 10;
- English Studies: Culture – Media – Translation: 9;
- English Studies: Business English: 9;
- Film and Television Directing: 8.0;
- English Studies: Translation Programme with Japanese: 7.0;
- Human Resource Management: 6.6;
- English Studies: Translation Programme with German: 5.8;
- English Studies: Culture and Literature of English-Speaking Countries: 5.60;
- Law: 5.3;
- English Studies: Interactive Entertainment Design and Games and Software Localization (SPRINT-WRITE): 10;
- Speech Therapy: 5.0;
- German Studies: German for Beginners: 4.90;
- Romance Studies: Spanish and the Culture, Literature and Media in Latin America: 90;
Information Architecture enjoyed the greatest interest among the educational novelties. In the case of this programme, there were statistically over 4 candidates for one place (precisely: 4.5).
 Statistics – status as of 21 August 2020.
The results this year’s recruitment will be gradually published in Online Registration System from 25 August. The candidates will be able to check them on their accounts in IRK system; they will also be published on ranking lists. The precise dates of list publication can be checked in the schedule available in IRK catalogue for each study programme.
The future students may submit the required documents in the dean’s offices of particular faculties. A sanitary regime has been introduced due to the safety requirements and in order to counteract the spread of SARS-CoV-2. It is mandatory to cover your mouth and nose, as well as keep the distance of 1.5-2 m from other people. Recruitment committees may inform the candidates about any additional guidelines in this respect.