COURSE OFFER AT BACHELOR LEVEL
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS BY STUDENTS
AT THE TRANSFORM4EUROPE
The university network Transform4Europe aims to train a new generation of young Europeans who will work together across disciplines and acquire digital, intercultural and entrepreneurial skills. This training enables you to actively shape the necessary transformation processes in Europe.
The Transform4Europe Alliance gives you the opportunity to incorporate a succinct programme – a European-oriented course offer at Bachelor level that leads to a certificate with up to 24 ECTS – into your studies.
The Transform4Europe Track consists of common core modules on the topics of Knowledge Entrepreneurship, Languages & Intercultural Competencies and European History, Politics, Culture, Law, Economy, and optional challenge-based modules covering the three Transform4Europe focus areas of digitalisation, ecology and sustainability as well as social change and inclusion. Each student has the opportunity to choose one of the three in-depth modules.
- Exchange ideas with students from other academic disciplines.
- Gaining and developing European competences in a narrower relevant subfield.
- Increase your career opportunities by unique profile development.
- Increase future research and career opportunities in interdisciplinary fields.
- Networking possibilities with students from other European universities.
- Subsidised international mobility.
You select the Track according to your needs and interests from 3 optional challenge-based Tracks:
1. Digital transformation and smart regions
2. Environmental transformation and sustainability
3. Societal transformation, community building and inclusion
as well as courses from the offered cluster of courses each semester in one of the challenge-based packages and from any of the core modules.
The Alliance Universities offer core and challenge-based modules every semester. You follow the offered selection and assemble your own Transform4Europe Track at your own pace and interest in your previously selected Track.
All the selected courses are recognised at your university either as part of your main field of study or alongside as additional elective courses.
Once you graduate and complete the Track, you receive a certificate testifying the completion of a Transform4Europe Track under the challenge-based Track or cluster title.
Please see below the course list for the three thematic areas:
- Digital Transformation,
- Environmental Transformation,
- Societal Transformation.
We offer in these areas the specialised module courses.
These three areas consist also of the three core module strands:
- Knowledge Entrepreneurship,
- Languages & Intercultural competencies,
- European history, politics, culture, law, economy.
Important information: the course offer will be expanded on an ongoing basis. Please follow us on our Facebook page to make sure you don’t miss any information on the newly added subjects.
CORE MODULE COURSES
SPECIALIZED MODULE COURSES
REGISTRATION MODALITIES AUTUMN/WINTER SEMESTER 2022-2023
In the list below please pick the institution at which you would like to attend a course and proceed as advised.