The University of Silesia expands and improves its educational offer every year, launching new programmes and majors, which correspond to the labour market needs and meet the employers’ expectations, as well as provide new opportunities for developing the candidates’ interests.
New study programmes:
- Environmental Management – full-time 2nd cycle studies – Faculty of Law and Administration,
- Aquamatics – Interdisciplinary Aquatic Environment Management – full-time 2nd cycle Engineer’s degree studies – Faculty of Natural Sciences,
- Digital Communication – full-time 1st cycle studies – Faculty of Humanities,
- Creative Writing and Publishing Marketing – full-time 2nd cycle studies – Faculty of Humanities,
- Individual Teacher Training – full-time 1st cycle studies – College of Interdisciplinary Individual Studies.
New study level:
Promotional and Crisis Communication – full-time 2nd cycle studies – Faculty of Humanities.