- dr Biswajit Karmakar
- dr Ievgen Dubovyk
- dr Bartosz Dziewit
- mgr Krzysztof Grzanka
- mgr Kordiaczyńska Magdalena
Teoria i fenomenologia fizyki cząstek
For up-to-date information on the activities of the research group, please visit the dedicated website of our research group:
The research is carried out in several directions, with an emphasis on precise calculations of higher-order perturbation effects for electroweak observables in the LHC and future lepton accelerators. We are particularly focused on the activities related to the FCC-ee project at CERN.
The research topics of the group include:
1. Precise calculation of parameters and observables of the Standard Model (MS)
2. Phenomenology of MS extensions (neutrinos, additional gauge bosons, Higgs scalars)
3. Development of methods and tools for the calculation of multi-loop Feynman integrals
Detailed research goals:
1. Use of new computational techniques and advanced algebra to define and constraint elements of the neutrino mixing matrix with non-standard neutrinos.
2. Phenomenology of non-standard particles in the LHC and future lepton accelerators (H++, W2, Z2, heavy neutrinos).
Precise calculation of electroweak of electroweak pseudoobservables for the LHC and future accelerators.
3. Developing analytical and numerical methods of calculating multi-loop integrals.
4. Analysis of masses and mixing matrices in models with the so-called family symmetry.
5. Analysis of finite groups up to the order of 1025 assuming the existence of family symmetries for 3HDM models.
Standard Model and Beyond Conference:
We invite you to participate in the conference co-organized by our research team: „Standard Model and Beyond” 5th Symposium of the Division for Physics of Fundamental Interactions of the Polish Physical Society. This event will be held in Katowice from 21 to 23 October 2022. For details on this event, please visit: http://indico.if.us.edu.pl/e/bsm2022
Current Research Projects:
2021 – 2025 Non-standard neutrinos and CP-violating effects in the leptonic sector, National Science Centre, OPUS 19 , panel: ST2.
2018 – 2022 The Z-boson resonance at three loops and New Physics effects, National Science Centre, OPUS 13 , panel: ST2.
2022-03-15: Garv Chauhan, P.S. Bhupal Dev, Bartosz Dziewit, Wojciech Flieger, Janusz Gluza, Krzysztof Grzanka, Biswajit Karmakar, et al.: Discrete Flavor Symmetries and Lepton Masses and Mixings,
2022-03-12: G. Bernardi, E. Brost, D. Denisov, G. Landsberg, M. Aleksa, D. d’Enterria, P. Janot, et al.: The Future Circular Collider: a Summary for the US 2021 Snowmass Process
2022-03-07: Joris Vergeest, Marek Zrałek, Bartosz Dziewit, Piotr Chaber: Lepton masses and mixing in a three-Higgs doublet model