European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR)
- open access to high-scoring journals: European Political Science Review (100 points) and European Political Science (online) (40 points);
- the possibility of actively participating in numerous events organised by the ECPR community, including general conferences, joint sessions, and methodological schools;
- a 30% discount on books in collaboration with Oxford University Press;
- the possibility of actively operating in specialised thematic Standing Groups;
- the possibility of participating in panels initiated by the ECPR during international conferences (APSA, IPSA, etc.).
The official representative of the community of the University of Silesia in Katowice in the ECPR is University of Silesia Professor Agnieszka Turska-Kawa, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org), who provides all information about the membership.
To join the ECPR community, one needs to: