PPSA Katowice Branch
passed on 13 October 2017
The Association’s aim is to support the development of political science and to disseminate knowledge in this field as well as to influence the shaping of political culture of the society at large.
The Association pursues its aims by:
1) working with the relevant research entities with regard to political science development;
2) cooperating with higher and secondary education institutions with regard to the development of teaching methods and curricula;
3) developing and using scientific information;
4) cooperating with public administration bodies, committees and institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences and other scientific associations with a similar profile;
5) conducting courses, training and publishing activities on the basis of the relevant regulations in force;
6) organising congresses, conferences and scientific seminars;
7) presenting the initiative of creating scholarship funds;
8) giving the Association’s awards for outstanding publications in the field of political science, for creative contribution to the development of political science and for popularisation of political science, as well as submitting applications for Polish Academy of Sciences awards;
9) organising and attending Polish and foreign congresses and conferences addressing topics corresponding to the Association’s profile;
10) developing other forms of activity in the field of political science, aimed at achieving the Association’s statutory goals, and disseminating knowledge in this area;
11) implementing national and international research projects.
More details about the activities on the PAPS Katowice Branch website.