COVID-19 security status
on-call consultations for employees, of students and doctoral students
- To arrange an on-call consultation, please contact the medical coordinator by phone – phone no. 32 723 29 02:
- you can call during the duty hours,
- if the line is busy, wait for the connection or leave a callback request,
- if you call outside the duty hours, you will get information about the current duty hours and about the websites where you can find the current guidelines for proceeding.
- Medical care coordinator:
- obtains only data for reporting purposes and personal data necessary to provide the on-call consultation from the patient,
- arranges the medical consultation date during the specified duty hours,
- additionally, regardless of the consultation, can provide information related to arranging a visit in the primary care physician clinic.
- On the date of the arranged on-call consultation, the physician phones the patient.
- If the patient is not entitled to benefits (based on verification in EWUŚ system), the physician sends information to the e-mail address specified by the patient, based on which they can report to the coordinator at the University to arrange a coronavirus test.
BASIC SANITARY REGIME:
- hand disinfection,
- keeping social distance,
- covering nose and mouth in the presence of other individuals,
- number of people in classrooms limited to half or in accordance with the information on the classroom door,
- frequent ventilation of rooms,
- frequent disinfection of surfaces and sanitary facilities,
- observation of the current regulations of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate (GIS).