MOST is a mobility programme for students and doctoral students. Since 1999 it has been very popular and has enabled students to study one semester or the entire academic year at one of the twenty Polish universities.
Participation in the programme is free and does not depend on the mode of studies. MOST offers the following opportunity to:
- realise the study programme at university different than home university;
- choose additional classes related to the interest of a doctoral student;
- establish contact with specialists in a given field who work at a university other than home university;
- use the reference literature of another university and have scientific visits to research materials outside home university;
- conduct research for seminar, master or doctoral dissertation in the environment related to the analysis;
- establish contact with the scientific community of another faculty, institute, department or research team;
- demonstrate the ability to adapt to new conditions and mobility, which may be important e.g. to a prospective employer.
Recruitment for the programme for doctoral students after the first year of education is electronic https://most.uka.uw.edu.pl/ for the winter semester and the entire academic year from 15th April to 15th May and for the summer semester from 31st October to 30th November.
Education Department provides programme-related administrative support for doctoral students of the University of Silesia.
More information at www.most.amu.edu.pl.