Go to main content

University of Silesia in Katowice

  • Polski
  • English
doctoral student
Logo European City of Science 2024

PhD students can use student residence halls under the same rules as other students. An application for a place can be submitted to the secretary office of doctoral studies or to the doctoral school. Candidates to the doctoral school also have the opportunity to apply for a place in the student residence halls during the entire admission process. All the important information, forms and deadlines can be found on the student service.

return to top