The University of Silesia is open to various forms of cooperation with industry and business. It intensively develops its relationships network, actively participates in cluster initiatives, concludes agreements with entrepreneurs and promotes academic entrepreneurship. The forms of cooperation include:
- commissioned research services,
- provision of laboratories and research equipment,
- intellectual property transfer,
- preparation of opinions on innovation,
- cooperation between experts,
- organisation of joint postgraduate studies,
- search for trainees and interns,
- consultation of teaching programmes,
- execution of joint projects co-financed with the European Union funds,
- execution of joint research and implementation projects,
- joint organisation of academic and student events.
The above does not constitute the final list, but rather a starting point for a discussion. We welcome new ideas and offers.