The University of Silesia in Katowice opens a competition to create a promotional calendar for year 2015.Actual employees, students, PhD students and graduates (2012/2013 and 2013/2014) of the University of Silesia can take part in the competition.
The project should be connected with the following themes:
- research or artistic projects,
- artistic or sport achievements,
- well-known people connected with the University of Silesia,
- artistic visions associated with the university,
- university in the context of the city, region, society,
- history of the university,
- archival topics, e.g. connected with University’s 50-anniversary,
- university’s infrastructure.
The project of the calendar may be done in any technique and has to contain the University’s logotype and highlighted date 8 June (the University of Silesia in Katowice holiday). It should also contain names of months and days at least in Polish and English languages (obligatory); descriptions in German, French and Russian languages are welcome.
Project should be prepared in PDF or JPG file (no more than 2 MB) and should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org,paper version should be delivered to:
Biuro Promocji i Imprez Akademickich
Uniwersytet Śląski w Katowicach
ul. Bankowa 5
The main award of the competition is realization of the project of the promotional calendar and 10 copies.
The deadline for application is 31 August, 2014.
The official announcement of the verdict of the competition’s commission and the award ceremony will be in November 2014 during the ceremony of handing diplomas to the best graduates of the academic year 2013/2014.