On Monday, 6 December, at 2 p.m., in KOSMOS cinema will take place a debate dedicated to education as the space in which certain visions and the people engaged in achieving them can create favourable conditions to overcome various crises. The meeting between the representatives from the world of education and science will allow looking at this issue from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Marek Kaczmarzyk, PhD, Associate Professor;
- Iwona Kruszewska-Stoły (Voivodship Teachers Training Centre in Katowice);
- Krzysztof Maliszewski, PhD, DSc, Associate Professor;
- Małgorzata Myśliwiec, PhD, DSc, Associate Professor;
- Prof. Bernadeta Niesporek-Szamburska;
- Magdalena Ochwat, PhD;
- Katarzyna Noworzyń (headteacher of the Adam Mickiewicz Secondary School No. 3 in Katowice);
- Prof. Piotr Skubała;
- Dr Katarzyna Sujkowska-Sobisz, Professor of the University of Silesia.
The debate will be hosted by Dorota Prynda.
The debate is organised by the University of Silesia in Katowice and the City Hall in Katowice.
The event is accompanied by a series of three webinars with a separate registration (registration form):
- 7 December, 5 p.m. – Prof. Katarzyna Krasoń, The search for oneself in relation with others – a pedagogical work with educationally unobvious video material;
- 9 December, 6 p.m. – Anna Pyszkowska, PhD, Supporting a child with special needs – theory and practice;
- 10 December, 5 p.m. – Anna Guzy, PhD, How to take care of one’s well-being in a time of crisis.
The webinars will be conducted via the Zoom platform. You can register by 6 December 2021.