Despite the pandemic that has lasted for over a year, the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Silesia in Katowice would like to remain an open, even if only online, platform for all high school students to learn about the law and to exchange their opinions. For that reason, a Day with Internet Law will take place remotely on 14 April 2021, on the Zoom platform.
- 10.00 – opening of the Day with Internet Law by Agnieszka Ziółkowska, PhD, D.Litt., Associate Professor, Dean’s Plenipotentiary for Cooperation with High Schools, event moderator,
- 10.10 – lecture by Artur Biłgorajski, PhD on the rights and freedom of speech, with particular emphasis on Internet Law (Institute of Law, University of Silesia, constitutional law),
- 10.50 – lecture by Olga Sitarz, PhD, D.Litt., Associate Professor, on criminal consequences of law infringement over the Internet (Institute of Law, University of Silesia, criminal law and criminology),
- 11.30 – thematic workshop by the Student Intellectual Property Law Research Group of the University of Silesia on intellectual property law on the Internet,
- 12.15 – closing by Agnieszka Ziółkowska, PhD, D.Litt., Associate Professor.
Link to the meeting
- zoom.us (password: B2zLnt)