On 12 June 2023 at 11.00 a.m. an open information meeting on Executive MBA studies will take place online on the Zoom platform.
MBA studies, conducted jointly by the University of Silesia in Katowice and the Gdansk Foundation for Management Development, is a prestigious programme addressed to top management, business owners and entrepreneurs. Its completion is a formal confirmation of obtaining managerial qualifications at a global level and gaining knowledge, among others in the field of strategic and financial management, management accounting and global business.
- Want to develop your career but don’t know how?
- Are you wondering if it is worth investing time and money in MBA?
- Are you looking for information about admission process, requirements and terms of participation?
- Do you want to learn more about our MBA programmes?
- Are you curious about what classes, credits and sessions look like?
- What else can you gain by participating in the MBA?
- What are the benefits of participating in the MBA programme?
You can get answers to these and other questions during the open Executive MBA information meeting. During the event, there will also be a Q&A session with the organisers and MBA lecturers.
The meeting will be conducted by:
- Angelika Kędzierska-Szczepaniak, PhD, DLitt – Director of the MBA programme,
- Halina Frątczak – Director for Organisation of the MBA programme,
- Lucjan Śledź – strategic and financial management MBA lecturer.
Registration for the event takes place via the registration form.