The 5th Sosnowiec Linguistic Forum is an international conference that will be held from 26 to 27 September 2022 at the Faculty of Humanities of the University of Silesia in Sosnowiec (ul. Grota-Roweckiego 5).
The series of meetings has been taking place since 2014. Each time the conferences provide an opportunity to present various research perspectives in contemporary linguistics, especially Slavic studies, taking into account both traditional and new methodological approaches.
In this year’s edition, the following thematic sections will be presented:
- comparative research within the Slavic languages,
- cultural and social aspects of language,
- corpus research in linguistic analysis,
- discourse in Slavic studies,
- linguistics and didactics of foreign languages.
Participation in the conference is possible both in the on-site form as well as remotely via the MS Teams platform.
More information can be found on the organisers’ website.