Expo Silesia Exhibition Center and Serious Impact Co. invite to fair and conference GameDay EXPO 2012, which will be held from 11 to 13 May 2012 in Sosnowiec, Silesia, Poland.
GameDay EXPO is the annual event including video game fair and conference. Two previous editions were visited by thousands of visitors.
The event is divided into following blocks:
• GameDay EXPO – stalls and exhibitions made by the companies engaged in game and gaming hardware production. It’s a must-see for all game and hardware maniacs.
• GameDay Conference – professional lecture and presentation series concerning the video game industry for the ones hungry for knowledge.
• GameDay Connect – an unusual business platform that promotes networking and the exchange of experiences.
• GameDay Cosplay – we encourage all Cosplay fans to impersonate your favorite game characters.
• GameDay Awards – the owners of the best stands and the performers of the best and the most interesting lecturers will be awarded.
• Polish Game Awards – the awards for Polish games published in the previous year. Cathegories: Best PC Game, Best Console Game, Best Mobile Game, Best Browser Game.
The University of Silesia in Katowice has taken the scientific patronage over the event.
More information available at: http://www.gameday.com.pl
Watch the GameDay EXPO 2012 promotional movie here.