Admission to studies beginning in the summer semester continues. The offer includes 2nd cycle studies conducted by the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Faculty of Science and Technology at the University of Silesia, as well as postgraduate studies.
List of study programmes with currently open admission process
2nd cycle studies
- Chemistry: Construction Chemistry – full-time studies,
- Computer Science (after Engineer’s degree studies) – full-time studies and part-time studies,
- Biomedical Engineering (after Engineer’s degree studies) – full-time studies,
- Materials Engineering (after Engineer’s degree studies) – full-time studies,
- Mechatronics – full-time studies,
- Micro and Nanotechnology – full-time studies.
- Law in Health Care,
- Religious Education in Kindergartens,
- Economic and Commercial Law,
- Theology and Religious Education Studies.
Admission for the summer semester ends on 31 March 2021. Detailed schedule and admission criteria are available in Online Application System.
Grafika promująca rekrutację na studia magisterskie