In 2020/2021 the University of Silesia in Katowice organises postgraduate studies addressed to teachers, educators, public sector and administration employees as well as representatives of selected professional groups: lawyers, entrepreneurs, managers.
Our wide range of postgraduate studies includes e.g. the following studies:
- Logopaedics and Voice Media Emissions (specialisation: logopaedics and neuro logopaedics),
- Teaching Polish Culture and Language to Foreigners
- Education and Rehabilitation of People with Intellectual Disabilities,
- Special Education in the field of Education and Rehabilitation of People with Intellectual Disabilities (oligophrenopedagogy),
- Education and Rehabilitation of People Diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder,
as well as excellence studies, e.g.:
- Management and Managerial Skills with Coaching Elements,
- Confidential Information Protection and Information Security Administration,
- Public Procurement and Public–Private Partnership,
- Law and Social Policy in Social Insurance,
- Leader – Creating Leadership and Professional Development,
- Administration and Management,
- Psychology of Social Behaviours,
- Regional Knowledge.
The programme of postgraduate studies at the University of Silesia in Katowice is adjusted to the current labour market requirements and offers the latest theoretical and practical knowledge in many fields. Each curriculum is an excellent combination of theoretical and practical knowledge.
Lecturers and trainers are experienced teaching and research employees of the University of Silesia, as well as experts and specialists in a particular field, practitioners with huge professional experience, who have been cooperating with our University for many years.
Classes are conducted in the form of lectures and practicals, using modern methods and forms of teaching. They are most frequently held at weekends in the form of 2- or 3-day sessions, every two weeks.
Postgraduate studies at the University of Silesia is a good choice for the individuals who want to extend their specialist knowledge, gain new competencies and professional qualifications. Our offer supports ongoing personal development, broadening of knowledge, as well as increase of competitiveness and attractiveness in the labour market. The proposal prepared by the University of Silesia in Katowice tries to respond to the current demand in the labour market, takes into consideration the opinions and suggestions of postgraduate students and graduates, as well as opens up to cooperation with the local economic environment and self-government institutions.
Admission to postgraduate studies is conducted online in Online Application System and on-site at faculties, through the specific secretary offices serving the relevant studies. Information on the deadlines for submitting documents is included in the tabs of specific study programmes.
Detailed information is available on: www.studiapodyplomowe.us.edu.pl.