The Career Center also runs a database of job avertisments and CV’s, which acts as a platform of information exchange and enabling contacts between students and alumni of the university and employers. The database includes job advertisments of the employers cooperating with the university, as well as over 12,000 active students’ and graduates’ accounts.
The Career Center at the University of Silesia offers students and alumni a variety of assistance and support, among them:
- Career counseling,
- Professional preferences diagnosis,
- Occupational growth projections,
- Resume and cover letter guidance,
- Various workshops on such themes as negotiating, public speaking, time management, group work, leadership, and self-assertion,
- Postings of internships and employment opportunities,
- Internet database of job listings,
- Online platform where students can upload their resumes to increase their visibility to potential employers, and
- Professional entrepreneurship guidance from START – Academic Entrepreneurship consultants.
Moreover, the University keeps track of its alumni career paths and analyses employers’ expectations towards prospective graduates of the university.
To learn more, visit the Career Center’s webpage.