Italofonia, the event organised at the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Silesia, attracts crowds every year. This year’s topic is „Viaggio in Italia e nell`Italiano”.
The programme includes:
- welcome of the guests by the director of Romance Studies programme,
- meeting with Adela Agostinelli, MA, entitled „L`Italiano nel mondo”,
- lecture by Dr Justyna Krawczyk entitled „Jak skutecznie uczyć się języka włoskiego?” (How to learn Italian effectively?),
- lecture by Katarzyna Wójcik, MA, entitled „Esiste davvero una sola Italia? Panorama Włoch ukazana na tle wydarzeń kulturalnych, świąt i festiwali” (Panorama of Italy against cultural events, feasts and festivals),
- quiz prepared by Agnieszka Robaszkiewicz, MA,
- presentation of the offer of Romance Studies programme prepared by lecturers and students.
We would like to encourage all students who want to test themselves to take part in the quiz based on the information provided during this year’s Italofonia. The winners will receive attractive prizes.
The event starts on 16 April 2021 at 10 a.m. This year, it will be carried out for the first time remotely via MS Teams. The teachers will soon receive registration links. If you have any questions, send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.