How to report your case
READ THE GUIDELINES
- We do not consider anonymous applications.
- Please send applications in line with the below template.
- We will respond within 7 days.
- Applicant’s first name and surname:
- Faculty / Unit:
- Study programme:
- Form of study:
full-time / part-time
- Study cycle:
1st cycle / 2nd cycle / long-cycle / doctoral / postgraduate / other
- Year of study:
- Case category (select one):
- communication with employees,
- cooperation with supervisors,
- course retake and being expelled from studies,
- financial and social affairs,
- disciplinary proceedings,
- mental abuse – bullying, intimidating, humiliating,
- internal conflicts of students and doctoral students,
If you are not sure what to enter in a specific field, enter “other”, or leave it empty.
- Description of the problem:
- GDPR Clause
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by University of Silesia in Katowice for the purpose of contact and receiving support from the Student and PhD Student Ombudsperson.
I declare that I have read the GDPR information clause available on: https://us.edu.pl/en/ochrona-danych-osobowych/klauzule-rodo/. I am aware of my right to withdraw my consent at any time.
File to download: GDPR information clause for individuals reporting to the Student and PhD Student Ombudsperson at the University of Silesia
DESCRIBE YOUR PROBLEM
Describe your problem as precisely as possible:
- explain what the case is about;
- inform us about any circumstances that may be important for solving the problem;
- if you have any documents related to this case (e.g. e-mails) – please attach them;
- have you already taken any action in this case? What action did you take? Who was involved in it? What was the effect of your action?
- According to you, how should the case be resolved, how can we help you?
The more information you give us in the first message, the sooner we will be able to help you.