Offer for self-government partners, educational institutions, and non-governmental organisations
- diagnostics of social competencies and social problems based on research instruments developed within the framework of the Centre’s activity;
- creation of research instruments dedicated to diagnostics of specific behaviours and personality factors, which are significant for citizenship attitudes;
- expert opinions and analyses of social problems and issues for the needs of public organisations and institutions;
- preparing seminars, trainings, and conferences geared to meet expectations of the social environment;
- constant monitoring of the needs of social institutions regarding the solutions for social issues, developed by the Centre thanks to contact with social partners;
- publication of research results and practical solutions during significant national and international meetings (e.g. Silesian Science Festival KATOWICE);
- creating spaces for organising student internships, schools, and science camps.