for PhD students who begins education from 2020, 2021 or 2022
In addition, the deadlines for submitting the report were established, applicable to doctoral students in years:
- for doctoral students of the year 2020 and 2021 – September 26
- for doctoral students of the year 2022 – September 30.
The most important changes introduced to the reports (partly already present in the report for the 2022 year):
- a place to enter the academic year for which the report is submitted
- part III – a separate page with a list of completed professional internships (classes with students) will be confirmed by the degree programme director(s) relevant to the conducted classes
- part IV point 1 – in the description of the point concerning the completed tasks frase “with a description of activities” was added – to clearly emphasize that it is not enough to enumerate the completed tasks, but their implementation should be comprehensively described
- added numbering at the bottom of the page
Forms are available on the pages appropriate for a given year together with other applicable documents: https://us.edu.pl/szkola-doktorska/en/indywidualny-plan-badawczy/.
The new forms will come into force from September 4 this year, which means that the existing forms will only be accepted until September 3.
The order of the Dean (in Polish): zarządzenie nr 9-2023 – wzory sprawozdań z realizacji IPB