Terms of participation in the program
- Admission to the Doctoral School of a person employed full-time by an entity that agrees of education at the Doctoral School under the program and provides with an auxiliary tutor.
- Designation by the applicant of an auxiliary tutor indicated by the entity employing the doctoral student from among the entity’s employees. The auxiliary tutor may be a person who has:
a. doctoral degree or
b. at least five years of experience in conducting a scientific activity or
c. significant achievements in the development and implementation in the economic or social sphere of an original design, construction, technological or artistic solution of a supra-local scope, and a permanent and universal character.
3. The qualifications referred to in para. 2 points a-c should be confirmed by documents or a candidate’s declaration for an auxiliary tutor.
4. The task of the auxiliary tutor is to monitor the doctoral student’s progress in conducting research activities as part of preparing a doctoral dissertation
5. The university may change the assistant tutor at the request of:
a. doctoral student – after consulting the entity employing the doctoral student;
b. the entity employing the doctoral student..
6. The funds granted under the program are intended for:
a. doctoral scholarship referred to in art. 209 paragraph. 1 of the Act of July 20, 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science, referred to as the “Act”;
b. social security costs, as referred to in art. 6 sec. 1 point 7b of the Act of October 13, 1998, on the social insurance system (Journal of Laws of 2019, items 300, 303 and 730), the financing of which is the responsibility of the applicant;
c. co-financing of the costs of using the research infrastructure incurred by the applicant to conduct the doctoral student’s scientific activity in the preparation of the doctoral dissertation
7. The monthly amount of the doctoral scholarship for one doctoral student is:
a. PLN 3,450.00 – up to the month in which the mid-term evaluation referred to in Art. 202 paragraph. 2 of the Act;
b. PLN 4,450.00 – after the month in which the interim evaluation referred to in Art. 202 paragraph. 2 of the Act.
8. The annual amount of co-financing incurred by the applicant for the costs of using the research infrastructure by one doctoral student is a ratio of the number 12, the amount of PLN 3,450.00, increased by the costs of social security referred to in para. 6 point 2, the cost-intensity ratio of conducting scientific activity in a scientific discipline or an artistic discipline, specified in the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of January 22, 2019, on cost-intensity ratios (Journal of Laws, item 202) and the 15% ratio.
9. Preparation of a doctoral dissertation under the program cannot take longer than four years