Go to main content

University of Silesia in Katowice

  • Polski
  • English
Logo European City of Science 2024


A student may apply to the Dean for a so-called advance, which means completing courses (modules) from a higher semester than the one in which the student is currently enrolled. This means that the Dean may allow the student to participate in classes within courses (modules) that are taught in higher semesters.

An application for an advance needs to contain a justification.

You are not entitled to apply for an advance if your progress is unsatisfactory, i.e. when you repeat a course or a semester.

return to top