E-LEARNING IN A SUSTAINABLE SOCIETY
Milena Janakova Silesian University in Opava, School of Business Administration in Karvina (Czech Republic)
Abstract: The paper focuses on e-learning to support IT (information technology) skills for a sustainable society. Perhaps all entrepreneurs are interested in innovation, artificial intelligence and industry 4.0. IT delivers solutions in the form of simulation, alerting, autonomous robots, and machine learning based on artificial intelligence data. For education and e-learning, it is the responsibility to refine the skills of students to work with intelligence and automated processes. Advanced skills are needed to work with an intelligent personal assistant, intelligent knowledge navigator, smart calendar, views of social
media conversation, or personalized marketing. Practical examples are based on experiences from courses devoted to operating systems and CRM systems.
Keywords: automated processes, e-learning, information technology, intelligences, sustainable society
- 10 Roles For Artificial Intelligence In Education. (2018). Teachthought Staff. Retrieved from https://www.teachthought.com/the-future-of-learning/10-roles-for-artificial-intelligence-in-education/ (accessed September 16, 2018).
- AiroCorp. (2019). First Intelligent Operating System (FiOS). Retrieved from http://airocorp.com/ (accessed June 16, 2019).
- Barbosa, D. G. (2018). Knowledge is Profit: The Role of Espionage and Intelligence in Business. Manchester: Independently published. ISBN 9781980511182.
- Bonnedahl, K. J., & Heikkurinen, P. (Eds.). (2019). Strongly Sustainable Societies. New York: Routledge. ISBN 978-0-8153-8721-3.
- CAETS (1995). The Role of Technology in Environmentally Sustainable Development. A Declaration of the Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences (CAETS). Retrieved from https://www.nap.edu/read/9236/chapter/1 (accessed June 21, 1995).
- Collins, A., & Halverson, R. (2018). Rethinking Education in the Age of Technology: The Digital Revolution and Schooling in America. New York: Teachers College Press. ISBN 978-0-8077-5906-6.
- Embracing Industry 4.0. (2019). Boston Consulting Group. Retrieved from https://www.bcg.com/en-cz/capabilities/operations/embracing-industry-4.0-rediscovering-growth.aspx (accessed June 28, 2019).
- Fatouretchi, M. (2019). The Art of CRM: Proven strategies for modern customer relationship management. Birmingham: Packt Publishing. ISBN 978-1-78953-892-2.
- Johannessen, J. A. (2016). Knowledge Management – Volume 3. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. ISBN-13 978-1537125640.
- Lamm, B. (2018). The Future of Information Technology is Intelligence. Data Management // AI/Machine Learning. Retrieved
from https://www.informationweek.com/big-data/ai-machine-learning/the-future-of-information-technology-is-intelligence/a/d-id/1331033 (accessed December 2, 2018).
- Marr, B. (2019). How To Develop An Artificial Intelligence Strategy: 9 Things Every Business Must Include. Forbes. Retrieved
from https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2019/03/19/how-to-develop-an-artificial-intelligence-strategy-9-things-every-business-must-include/#12518cb48360 (accessed Mar 19, 2019).
- McLagan, P. A. (2017). Unstoppable You: Adopt the New Learning 4.0 Mindset and Change Your Life. Alexandria: Association for Talent Development. ISBN-13 978-1-56286-109-4.
- Miller, J. D. (2014). Technology’s Role in Sustainable Development. Collabink.com. Retrieved from https://collabink.com/sustainable-development-technology/ (accessed February 4, 2014).
- Narula, G. (2019). Everyday Examples of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Retrieved from https://emerj.com/ai-sector-overviews/everyday-examples-of-ai/ (accessed May 17, 2019).
- Pabbathi, K. K. (2018). Quick Start Guide to Industry 4.0: One-stop reference guide for Industry 4.0. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. ISBN-13 978-1718978614.
- Peris-Ortiz, M., Ferreira, J. J., & Merigó Lindahl, J. M. (Eds.). (2018). Knowledge, Innovation and Sustainable Development in Organizations: A Dynamic Capabilities Perspective (Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management). Cham: Springer. ISBN 978-3-319-74880-1.
- Rilwan Ul Haq, Snehal, & Shetty, A. (2017). A Study on Artificial Intelligence Operating System. International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology. Special Issue SACAIM 2017, pp. 059-061. E-ISSN 2278-621X.
- Sachs, J. D. (2015). The Age of Sustainable Development. New York: Columbia University Press. ISBN 978-0-231-17314-8.
- Schmidhuber, J. (2019). Master in Artificial Intelligence. Retrieved from https://www.usi.ch/en/education/master/artificial-intelligence? gclid=EAIaIQobChMIurbWj-qM4wIVxOF3Ch3jZAOaEAMYAyAAEg K0V_D_BwE (accessed June 28, 2019).
- Siggelkow, N., & Terwiesch, Ch. (2019). Connected Strategy: Building Continuous Customer Relationships for Competitive Advantage. Boston: Harvard Business Review Press. ISBN 978-1-63369-7003.
- Sustainable democracy in Europe. (2019). Civil Society Days 2019. Retrieved from https://europa.eu/newsroom/events/civil-society-days-2019-sustainable-democracy-europe_en (accessed June 12, 2019).
- Sustainable Equality. (2018). Well-Being for Everyone in a Sustainable Europe. Report of the Independent Commission for Sustainable Equality 2019-2024. Brussels: S&D Group/Progressive Society.
- United Nations. (2018). The Sustainable Development Goals. United Nations. ISBN 978-9211013696.
- Williamson, K., & Johanson, G. (Eds). (2017). Research Methods: Information, Systems, and Contexts. Cambridge: Chandos Publishing. ISBN 978-0-08-102220-7.