A SYSTEM OF EFFECTIVE TASKS IN BLENDED LEARNING ON THE BASIS OF BLOOM’S TAXONOMY
Olena Sagan, Oksana Los, Olena Kazannikova, Iryna Raievska Kherson State University (Ukraine)
Abstract:The article substantiates the choice of B. Bloom’s taxonomy as a psychological and pedagogical basis for the selection and creation of a system of the effective tasks for the formation of methodical and informative competence of the future teacher of primary classes. Focusing on the fact that in the hierarchy of the thought processes, the goal is not evaluation, but synthesis, as a way of creating a new idea, the article describes the step-by-step filling of the „Matrices for the creation of a system of learning tasks” with the appropriate tools, followed by the demonstration of samples in the proposed LMS author’s „Methodology for teaching computer science in elementary classes”. In the article a reasonably sufficient number of educational tasks to achieve educational goals, proved the effective feedback as a necessary component of blended learning instruction, and also noted the balance between the tasks performed in on-line and off-line modes.
Keywords: Bloom‟s taxonomy, Digital Competence, a teacher of primary classes, educational tasks
- Anderson, L.W., Krathwohl, D.R. (2001). A taxonomy for learning, teaching, and assessing. New York: Longman.
- Bakhrushin, V. (2019). Competences and learning outcomes in the new standards of higher education. Retrieved from http://education-ua.org/ua/articles/702. 2019. (accessed 04 March 2019).
- Bloom, B.C. (1956). Taxonomy of educational objectives: The classification of educational goals. New York: Longman.
- Degtyareva, N. (2015). Method of use the complex tasks in the process of computer science teaching in senior school. The dissertation for scientific degree of the Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences in the specialty. National Pedagogical University named after M.P. Dragomanov. Kyiv [in Ukrainian]
- Dementievska, N., Morze, N. (2006). ICT for teacher’s professional development. Information Technology and Learning Tools, 1(1). Retrieved from http://lib.iitta.gov.ua/160/1/dement_morze_E_zb1_2006.pdf (accessed 04 March 2019). [in Ukrainian]
- Digital Competence Framework for Educators (DigCompEdu). Retrieved from https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/en/digcompedu. (accessed 04 March 2019).
- Digital Competence Framework for Educators. Retrieved from http://dystosvita.blogspot.com/2018/04/digcompedu.html#more. (accessed 04 March 2019).
- Isichko, L. (2013). Use of the system of educational tasks with elements of mathematical modelling in the course of general physics. Scientific notes [Kirovohrad State Pedagogical University named after Volodymyr Vynnychenko]. Series: Problems of Methods of Physical-Mathematical and Technological Education, Vip. 4 (2). – pp. 124-128. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/nz_pmfm_2013_4(2)__34. (accessed 04 March 2019). [in Ukrainian]
- Kuhar, L., Sergіenko, V. (2010). Designing tests. Course of lectures. Retrieved from http://moodle.ndu.edu.ua/pluginfile.php/889/mod_page/content/1/ kt.pdf (accessed 04 March 2019). [in Ukrainian]
- Kukharenko, V. (2015). Systematic approach to blended learning. In O. Spivakovskiy (ed.), Information technology in education: Scientific journal. Kherson: Kherson State University, 24, 53-67 [in Ukrainian]
- Morze, N., O. Kuzminskaya, V. Barna, O., Vember, V. (2010). Competence Tasks as a Means Of Building Informatics Competence Under Continuous Education. In O. Spivakovskiy (ed.), Informational Technologies in Education: Scientific journal. Kherson: Kherson State University, 4, 48-62 [in Ukrainian]
- Rashaevska, N. (2010). Blended learning as a psychological and pedagogical problem. Bulletin of Cherkasy University. Series «Pedagogy Sciences», 191, 89-96 [in Ukrainian]
- Sagan, O. (2016). The Concept of Professional Preparation of the Future Teacher of Elementary Schools for Teaching Informatics. In O. Spivakovskiy (ed.), Information Technologies in Education: Scientific journal. Kherson: Kherson State University, 28, 44-52 [in Ukrainian]
- Sagan, O. (2016). The structure of methodological and informational competence of the elementary school teacher. Proceedings from the III International Congress” Global challenges of pedagogical education in the university space „, K. Ushynskyi South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University, Odesa, ISВN 978-966-916-275-5. [in Ukrainian]
- Shynkaruk, V.et al. (2002). Encyclopedic Dictionary of Philosophy / NAS of Ukraine, Institute of Philosophy of G. S. Scovoroda; [red.: V. Shynkaruk (Chairman), etc.]. – Kyiv: outline, 2002 . – VI, 742 p. [in Ukrainian]
- Skvortsova, S., Haran, M. (2017). Training for primary school teachers in teaching mathematics using information technologies. In E. Smyrnova-Trybulska (ed.), Effective Development of Teachers’ Skills in the Area of ICT and E-learning, Vol. 9. Series of E-learning. Katowice-Cieszyn: Studio Noa for University of Silesia, ISSN: 2451-3644 (print edition) ISSN 2451-3652 (digital edition) ISBN 978-83-60071-96-0, 497 p. pp. 419-436
- Smyrnova–Trybulska, E. (2018). Technologie informacyjno-komunikacyjne i e-learning we współczesnej edukacji [Information and Communication Technologies and E-learning in Contemporary Education]. Katowice: Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Śląskiego [University of Silesia Press]. 572 s. ISSN 0208-6336 ISBN 978-83-226-3070-9 (print version) ISBN 978-83-226- 3071-6 (digital version).
- Tryus, Y., Kachala, T. (2014). Cloud Technologies In Management and Educational Process Of Ukrainian Technical Universities.
In O.Spivakovskiy (ed.), Informational Technologies in Education: Scientific journal. Kherson: Kherson State University, 19, 22-33. [in Ukrainian]
- Tuning. Official site of the project: Retrieved from http://www.unideusto.org/tuningeu/publications.html. (accessed 04 March 2019).
- Vakalyuk, T. (2013). Preparation of future teachers of informatics for the development of logical thinking of high school students: theoretical and methodological aspect: Monograph. Zhytomyr: Publishing house of Zhytomyr State University of Ivan Franko, 236 p. [in Ukrainian]
- The Law Nr 2145-VIII, The Law of Ukraine «On education». Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (2017, September 5). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19. (accessed 04 March 2019). [in Ukrainian]
- Zabolotsky, A. (2018). The E-Learning Support System as a Development of ICT Competence of Workers of Centers of Distance Education of Universities. The dissertation for scientific degree of the Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences in the specialty 13.00.10-information and communication technologies in education. Superviser Burov О. National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine. Kyiv [in Ukrainian]